Hidden spy camera’s come in handy for a wide range of different things. Say you’re going away on a trip but would love to have some control of what’s happening in your home – then a spy camera would be perfect. Perhaps the main reason you’d like such a camera is to monitor your child while with the nanny, which makes great sense as well. Whatever you need the camera for, it definitely does provide.
So, while I took some hours away to review the top 3 spy camera’s. Here’s a checklist of some things I couldn’t leave out.
- Price – As much as a hidden camera is important, you don’t have to spend a fortune on one.
- Quality – Because you will be investing in a spy camera, it has to do its job – in a high quality manner.
- Brand – When it comes to camera’s, brands that have been around for a long time usually know what’s important i.e durability, style and comfort.
- Convenience – There’s nothing worse than investing in a hidden camera only for it to not work like it should, or take forever to really function properly. Ease and convenience is important.
- Durability – It’s a given that a hidden camera should last you long enough before you think of investing in a new one.
Whether you’d like to use the hidden camera for indoor or outdoor security, this beautifully designed one certainly does the job. It’s water and weather proof and has a motion detector which gives an alarm if anything goes wrong. What’s also impressive is that the camera has an HD (1080p) system as well as wireless design which makes highly convenient for everyday use.
If you’d like to know what’s happening during the night time, the camera also has a night vision feature which gives you instant alerts of any changes in your home. When it comes to the battery life, it can last you about 2 years, and after that, you would need to change it using AA Lithium batteries.
- Battery life lasts up to 2 years
- Night vision feature which makes it easy to know what’s happening in the evening
- HD system which gives a clear view of your home
- Water and weather proof
- Motion sensory for advanced security
- A pricier investment, but definitely worth it with all the great features.
#2 Hosuku Hidden Spy Camera
This hidden camera also operates on a wireless system with a 140 degree wide angle lens shot. That gives you a good range in order to know exactly what’s happening in different parts of the home. It also has an HD (1080P) feature which gives clarity with any movements that might occur.
Some other great features of the camera include night vision, motion detection as well as the option of having instant alerts sent to your cellphone through wifi. I’m particularly impressed with the camera’s ability to use remote controlling through your cellphone once it has been connected. Also, there’s a unique feature of the camera clock which is really convenient. Talk about comfort!
- Motion sensory system
- Easy installation and directions
- Wireless feature
- Wide angle lens for maximum viewing range
- Night vision function for easy viewing
- Remote control and alerts through the cellphone
- Crystal clear HD
- It was quite hard to find a con for this camera, but it would have to be the night vision feature. There can be an improvement when it comes to how much you can see further away.
#3 My Eagle Eyes Spy Camera
What makes this camera different from the rest is that it uses USB charging rather than your traditional AA batteries. It gives a 90 degree angle view as well as a 1080p HD viewing ability. This camera also doesn’t require wifi or bluetooth to function which is amazing considering days that your wifi might not be working so well. All you would need is an SD card, and you’re good to go.
It also has motion sensory detection for any movement in your home, and provides you peace of mind because it doesn’t need battery to work well. If you’re looking for a camera that is easy to use and doesn’t require too much to set it up, then you might just love this one.
- Doesn’t require batteries to function
- No need for wifi or bluetooth
- Has an HD feature
- Motion sensory function for instant alerts
- Something that can be improved on is the wide angle lens for better viewing. It would be great to see the camera have a wider range rather than just a 90 degree angle.
You deserve peace of mind in your home, and whether you’re investing in a hidden camera for your nanny or just overall safety, these 3 camera’s are perfect at doing just that. The Blink XT Home Security Camera System is perfect if you’re looking for the full package. It has anything from sensory motion detection to a waterproof feature.
The Hosuku hidden camera is for anyone looking for convenience. It has a great feature such as using the cellphone to control the camera and other great add-ons that makes it unique. Lastly, My Eagle Eyes spy camera screams ease! It’s perfect if you’re not into doing the extra stuff during installation. It requires very little to function, and works wonderfully as a camera that runs on an SD card and USB.