One of the very first things any mom invests in their baby is a good quality stroller blanket. This doesn’t even have to be solely for the winter months, but can also be used in various other ways that can be convenient for the day-to-day mommy and baby activities.
As the name suggests, a stroller blanket are small blankets you can use mainly in the stroller (to keep the baby warm and comfortable) but can also be used in the house. So, which blanket should you pick to ensure your baby is happy?
That’s why I spent some time to look for the best stroller blanket that’s not only good quality, but durable as well. Here are other important things I checked off my list.
- The material: This is so important for any mom looking to buy a blanket because the last thing you want is for your child to have a bad reaction. The material also gives you a brief idea about the quality and also how long it will actually last for.
- The price: Although it’s important to invest in a durable blanket, you definitely don’t have to spend a ton of money on a good one.
- The size: I also considered the size of the blanket. It shouldn’t be too big or too small for the stroller or crib.
- The weight: When considering buying a stroller blanket, I looked at how heavy it is. For any baby, having a heavy blanket can be both uncomfortable and an annoyance.
Boritar soft baby blanket – The best choice
This really cozy baby blanket is the perfect choice if you’re considering investing in one for your baby. It’s made from 100% polyester (30″x 40″) which means it’s not too heavy nor will the material irritate the baby’s sensitive skin.
I also love the neutral grey and white color scheme of the blanket with the playful design on it (can be for both girls and boys). If you’re into style, then you’d know that the blankie would match with most strollers and cribs . The back of the blanket has this beautiful dotted double backing to ensure the baby is warm and comfortable as well.
If you love multi-functional items, then you’d definitely love this. The baby blanket can actually be used in the crib, for burping and even for sleeping with as well. You don’t have to only limit it to the stroller function.
A lot of reviewers mentioned how soft and warm the blanket actually is. One reviewer mentioned how she uses the blanket not only for the stroller, but also to burp and nurse the baby since it’s super lightweight.
- Multi-functional – can be used in various ways
- Super soft and high quality blanket (with double backing)
- Cute and playful arrow design
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Surprisingly, it was quite hard to find a con for this product – but it would probably be that the blanket isn’t very thick. This could be a disadvantage if you’re looking for the traditional blanket for your baby. However, I thinker’s a perfect lightweight blanket you can use for any occasion.
Looking for a stroller blanket isn’t super hard when you know exactly what you’re looking for. I hope this made your decision a little easier, and also considered important things to consider early on. This Boritar blanket is perfect for any moms looking for an affordable, soft and good quality blanket for their babies. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that you can use it for anything really.